damn, I thought I was going to learn MTB to have improved road handling skills.
1. Don't draft.
2. Don't use roadie phrases. Nobody cares and they will kick your candy ass.
3. Power Tap is the hose used to wash your bike after a ride.
4. Center of gravity is everything.
5. Watt is what you say when you want something repeated.
6. Don't fuss over cuts and bruises. It aint a good ride unless something is bent or someone is bleeding.
7. Laughing at your friends falls is acceptable.
8. No water bottles. They get spattered with horse crap etc.
9. Have fun, but don't tell your roadie buddies you did.