We’re a pretty laid back forum, but much like any other civilized community, we have a few basic expectations.
1. Staff: Our staff (mods and admins alike) deserves your respect at all times. They don’t get paid for their work here, yet they hear and investigate every complaint as well as spend a considerable amount of time monitoring and helping the site and members. Abuse of staff in any form will be handled swiftly.
2. Private Messages: Private Messages are to never be shared. You are not to share a PM sent to you in confidence on SC, on SocialCyclists.org or any other site without the written permission of the original author. We take privacy matters seriously.
3. Zero Tolerance: We have a zero tolerance policy for malicious posting – including name-calling, arguing, harassment, spamming and general mischief. We’re all mature adults; let’s act like it.
4. Copyright Violations: We comply with all DMCA Copyright Infringement Removal Requests.
5. Chat: We reserve the right to kick any member who insults or aggravates others, causes mischief or any other form of destructive online behavior. Remember, Chat access is a privilege, not a right.
We reserve the right to modify these rules at any point, without notice to the community.
Kids and Parents: SocialCyclists is not intended for use by children, especially those under age 13. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information or use our public discussion areas.
If your children disclose information about themselves in our public discussion areas, they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. Accordingly, you should tell them not to do so. There are also commercially available tools to help you limit your children's exposure to material online.
We suggest that you take a moment to review the Forum Agreement that you agreed to upon registration. To view the Agreement, please click on the "Agreement" link above.
Also, we suggest you review the official Legal Terms and Conditions of SocialCyclists.org. To view the T&C page, please click on the "Legal Terms & Conditions" link above.
Last Edited: 2/10/13